Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Jammed Pack Week With Aunt Emmy

I don't mind Em bragging about the number of vacation days she accrues in a year because she spends half of her hard earned days with us! She is the best person to visit during  summer months, too. Not once did she complain about the heat. 

Singing "Row Row Row Your Boat" with Aunt Em. 
As usual, we had some super funny moments with Aunty Em. I seriously almost peed my pants when Layla told us it was "My Jennnnai". Just think, "Forest Gump". Apparently, Layla is over protective of her bear, Jenny

 


 

Wearing new outfits from Grammy and playing Legos! I wish they made Faven's dress in my size. 
We are smart about staying out of the sun and, frankly, just like our old boxer, Jada (adopted by Erin), we are complete wusses when it comes to playing outside in extreme temperatures.  When swimming in the pool with the music bumpin, an umbrella followed our every move. We went to parks and splash pads early...7am early. When temperatures began to rise, we spent half the day at the Children's Museum. I think Em was amazed at how many activities we can exhaust before 10 am. Days can feel sooo long. I think she felt that first hand with these active girls. 





Layla made a bracelet for her God Mother. Em wore it all week. NEON is back, baby! 

Em and I had some adult girl time, too. Other than our date to Sedona, we got our nails done the first day she arrived and ate sushi one evening later in the week. For more pictures of Em's visit, go to Team Yacob Photos.

Thanks for visiting! We had SO much fun with you.

No comments: