
Wow. If this picture doesn't ooze sisterly love, I am not sure what does.
At 26 months and 5 months, I think they genuinely enjoy each others company.
Maybe one day Faven will grow a crazy head of hair like her big sis.
Layla likes to play, "Baby Layla". Here they are watching the rain fall together.

Who can take a snooze with these big brown eyes staring back at you?
Watching Layla and Faven play nicely together melts our hearts. Don't get me wrong, Layla still has her moments of jealousy, she, of course, means well. When Faven cries, Layla will comfort her and say, "Faven, don't cry. Be happy". She may whisper this in her ear at the dinner table or shout it from her room during nap time.
5 comments:
Great post. Every one of those pics is hilarious. No sugar coating there.
Love this! Favorite pictures are the "Layla playing Baby" and the one of them snuggling under the blanket on the couch. This blog will be so precious for one day, years from now, the sisters to read :)
I'm finding that the text is getting shorter and shorter every year. I hope the pictures and videos say it all... Gotta love the first photo. Squeeezzze!
As they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words." You are doing a great job documenting the special moments of your family. These give me ideas I may be able to capture with my little one.
Love all of these photos.. great memories!
Post a Comment