Layla loves singing her nursery rhymes and likes to incorporate family and friends in the mix. When I say "friends", I could be referring to humans, live animals, stuffed animals, toys and FACES. Yup, you read correctly. What are "faces" you may ask? They are mini erasers shaped like a flower with a smiley face in the middle. For two months now,"faces" have been involved in her daily life. Tea parties, family dinners, our just hanging out, "faces" are to be found close by. Check out the video and be sure to stick around for the end.
3 comments:
"Okay no more faces" LMAO. This is priceless. Way to be a good sport Joey! LOL
Layla is soo serious about it, too. She would have included every single color x 4. This song ran on for about 15 minutes. I had to cut a lot of footage.
This is up there with # of times watched for me as the 2nd birthday and babbling one with the captions.
Post a Comment