Friday, October 26, 2012

School Picture Day

Layla's (3.5y) and Faven's (23m) school pictures were taken two weeks ago and here they are. Quick turn around time, huh! Given that one of Faven's teachers told me that Faven was crying a lot during the shoot, I wasn't expecting any pictures of Faven smiling. Joey and I love this shot of Faven above.

Layla doesn't look exactly like herself. I tend to laugh every time I look at the one of her smiling with her mouth closed.


Another goody. Look at that pose!

Tights and Nikes don't usually go together but I think Faven pulls them off well. Don't you think? *wink* To justify this lovely outfit, she was recovering from over ten serious bug bites.  I put her in tights so that she couldn't have an opportunity to scratch another one open. It's serious.  And the Nikes, well, they are at school. They run around all day long. Comfort comes first in this household. Gotta protect those feet. Mom and Dad don't have a great foot record. No need to elaborate on this. 




No comments: