Thursday, November 10, 2011

Aunty Em, Aunty Em!

Aunty Em will make about two or three special visits a year to AZ. The number of trips may drastically change when Uncle Tim and Aunty Em start have their own kids one of these days. No rush, no pressure, Em. Live it up and come see us again soon!!! Us Yacob's are so spoiled! Thanks, Emmy!!!  

Joey picked up Emily from the airport last Thursday afternoon while I was at an event at work that I couldn't miss.  Lucky Miss Layla was stunned to see Emily walk into her classroom. Layla ran into Emily's arms and gave her a nice loonnggg hug.  The last time the girls saw Em in person was at OBX last summer. It didn't take but an hour or so for Faven to warm up to her Aunt. 
We woke up everyday before 6am and did an alarming number of activities before 10am. After being up for about 4 hours one morning, we couldn't wait to make, decorate, and devourer cupcakes.  

We went to the Great Arizona Puppet Theater downtown and saw The Little Red Hen. Everyone loved the show.
It was pretty chilly last weekend and temperatures hit even lower than it did in Pittsburgh. A winter coat without any socks did the trick!
 One evening, Em and I drank champagne and got our nails done. Following our primping, we met up with my girlfriends for dinner and drinks. The next morning hooked up again with the gang and did Crossfit with Coach Jamie.  I sure do love my girl time...relaxing or breaking a sweat.
The final night that Em was in town, Jamie invited us over to watch the Steeler game. Em and I felt right at home. Go Stillers!!!!
Layla and Connor digging in at the kid table. 
Jamie, Molly, and new baby in belly! 
This food is so good!
Coloring with Layla and Connor at half time. 

We love you Aunty Em! 

No comments: