Monday, October 3, 2011

A Clean Boy

 I kid. I kid. This is Layla. She isn't a boy. We have two girls. They are cool and clean chicks...most of the time!

Layla loves bath time. She usually asks us if she can take a bath. Giving Layla a bath used to be part of her bath time routine every.single.night. When Faven was born that routine faded fast. We are lucky if we give the girls a bath 3 times per week.
She looks SO much like Joey when he was her age (above).

Almost every evening after Faven goes to bed, Layla and I go outside to play, water the flowers, and/or, on special evenings, take a bath outside. Not me, her. I give Layla the hose and I lather her up in the backyard. She LOVES it. I might need to start using this as a bribe. "If you try a few more vegetables you can take a shower outside!"
Last night, Dora needed to be washed. Layla took charge and cleaned her from head to toe. She took this job very very seriously. The bath water was ice cold by the time I pulled the plug.

Clean Dora in a backward stance.



No comments: