The length of the movies I post on this blog are around 1 minute. If longer, we all start clicking to another sweet family blog. I understand that. We are busy people - we just want the gist of it. Hence the way I write - short and choppy (imaginary bullet points are floating in my head). I spent almost a week trying to edit this video of Faven crawling. I'm sorry, I can't get it any shorter without cutting out the goods. "The goods" meaning, the funny interactions between two young sisters. This is what family is all about. I love watching their personalities grow. Layla is so supportive of her sister...
The first minute of this video is the most entertaining. I like the entire clip - obvy.
2 comments:
Go Faven! FYI, I like the long ones, but I try to keep mine to around a minute too.
they're both adorable. faven is such a good big sister! time for baby gates! congrats on the new home :)
Post a Comment