Last weekend I discovered a rash on Faven's bum after swimming in the pool for less than 30 minutes. Faven never wore these diapers before and very rarely gets a diaper rash so we knew that Huggies Little Swimmers was the cause of Faven's irritated tiny bum.
The next day, I signed on instant messenger and asked my sister, Megan for advice on the situation as usual. She recommended us to purchase Bummis Swimmi diapers from Happy Baby Company. She is a Hippie Diaper Expert (in a positive way; I wish I can be more like her), so I quickly whipped out my credit card and bought two sweet looking reusable waterproof diapers for less than $25 ($12.95 each + free shipping). I chose size large in turtle print for Layla and size medium in the yellow pizzazz design for Faven. These diapers are thin, reliable, and fashionable. I haven't tried Bummis Swimmi on Faven as of yet, but Layla wore her turtle waterproof diaper last night and was thrilled. They are so easy to use mainly because they don't require inserts! I totally recommend them.
2 comments:
I would enjoy seeing pics of these fashionable bums.
Yeah, for sure. I'll get on that, Meg. Love my bums!
Post a Comment