
I think Joey had a nice Father's Day weekend. The girls and I made him a special craft and I surprised him with a golf outing with his boys on Saturday. Joey and I also went out for dinner and drinks with a group of friends on Saturday night. I wish the weekend was a bit more relaxing for Joey, but it's so hard to sit when there is a long list of things to do around the new house. He deserves so much. He is an amazing man and we love him!
Layla even wore a dress for the first time in a long time on Dad's Day.

They were so excited to give Daddy his special Father's Day craft, although it doesn't appear that way in this picture in her third outfit of the day.



They made this football and picture collage at childcare just for Dad.
Happy Grandpa Day! We love you.


I'm so glad that our girls are surrounded by such wonderful men that love them so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment