Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Throwing in the Towel

I am pumping next to nothing these past few weeks… around 2-3 oz on a good day. I might be able to continue to nurse Faven for another week in the morning after a long night of my body producing milk, but that's about it. My day and evening supply are next to nothing. I almost breastfed Faven for 7 months as a working Mom and I am proud of that. I enjoyed the bonding time I spent with Faven, but nature ran its course. Its time to let go. You know what I mean...


Bonding at the park. She likes me.


Nursing is not easy. The first few weeks are absolutely hell. Sleep deprived and in pain. The price we pay to give our kids the best food on earth. Worth it.

4 comments:

Megan McPeak Davis said...

Nice work Kait, 7 months is a great run and she most definitely loves you!

Team Yacob said...

Thanks for all the bf tips along the way! Yeah, I think she loves me, too.

GRAMMY said...

As the McPeaks say.... "GOOD JOB"
HOW could she not LOVE YOU....

TJ said...

Nice work Kaitlin!