
I took Layla to get her 1st "professional" haircut this weekend. I proposed the idea to her on Saturday after her nap and she said, "sure". I wasn't convinced that she knew what she was agreeing to, but off we went to the nearest family hair salon. She was perfectly fine up until the scissors came out. Poor girl busted into tears. Good thing I was prepared. I whipped out my laptop and put on her favorite show (of the moment),
Max and Ruby. Layla quickly became mesmerized. She was the best client; still as can be.

The ladies at the salon loved her and even gave her two suckers!
2 comments:
HAHA! This is great - poor scissors gave the girl a heartattack. But look at you - completely prepared! I am not surprised. lol. Did you save some of her hair to put in a "baby" book of some sorts? (I realize she isn't a baby anymore lol).
I actually did, but threw it away. I have a hard enough time writing in this blog on the regular. I am about 2 months behind. ;) I scooped some off the floor just to show Joey that I didn't allow the stylist to chop off her lovely locks. He was a bit scared that Layla would come home with a mullet or bowl cut. No faith in his wife or a professional...
Post a Comment