I am thankful that my work offers a nice parental leave program that includes 6 weeks of paid time-off and 6 weeks of unpaid leave (vaca/sick time). I will be returning to work in late February. Faven, Layla and I have a nice little schedule that we follow just about everyday. In short, this is how it goes down.
Faven, Layla and I wake up around 7:30am for the day. We eat breakfast, read books, occasionally watch an episode of Dora the Explorer and Skype with family. We then head out to the library at 9:30-11:00am. Faven naps the entire time while we are out. We play and eat lunch from 11:15am-12:45pm. Layla takes a 2 hour nap (or sings x-mas carols, ABCs, chat with ducky, or cries in her crib). I take advantage of Faven being awake and spend QT with her. We head to the park in the afternoon, take a walk, and play/read (she LOVES books) until Dad comes home around 5pm. Faven eats every 3 hours (eat, play, sleep). So far, so good.

Stepping out of her "Shake Rattle and Roll (holiday special)" class at the library. Also, see in-class picture above.
Already protective of her baby sister. No pictures, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment