
Joey and I have been lining up dates left and right these days thanks to the parents of Molly T and Connor M. Our little circle of friends with children are taking turns watching each other's kids so that we all get a chance to go out on the town with our babes or other friends/family.

Last weekend we watched Molly while my good friend and former vt vball teammate, Jamie went to an ASU football game with her husband. It was her first night out since Molly was born 3 months ago. Layla was less jealous this time around and even shared her her monkey blanket and Elmo balloon (read about Molly's first visit
here). It sure was an easy gig. Layla and Molly were fast asleep by 7pm. I guess I still have the magic Momma touch! I hope parenting two kids is this easy. No matter how things go down, I am still SUPER excited for Yacob baby #2 to arrive in two more months.
No comments:
Post a Comment