Monday, May 17, 2010

Smile...life is good!

It's hard to believe that I have almost completed my first trimester for the second time around. The first few months were actually a breeze. I didn't even feel pregnant at times. I didn't get sick or tired. I had only a handful of minor headaches and body aches. I was/am very hungry all day, every day! I only gained a few measly pounds so far, and to be honest, I am looking forward to putting on some extra pounds!

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be pregnant again for so many reasons. Firstly, Layla will be a great big sister, 2) Joey is such a wonderful Dad and husband, 3) home life is getting too comfortable (eg. great routines with Layla) so we need to change things up a bit, 4) we always wanted a big happy family, and we are working toward that goal, 5) it would be nice to have all our kids before I turn 30 (just a silly personal objective) plus, we think it would be fun to have all our kids close in age. Joey and I are shooting to have 3 or 4 kids, so let's see how that goes, and 5) it feels so good to bring a life into this world and give our love they deserve and more. Picture: Layla - 9 months

My life isn't glamorous or over the top, but it is honest, and I love it. There is always something to smile about...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You are right - Life is wonderful...and mine is better because of you! Great picture of the three of you - can't wait to see a picture with 4! (Well, technically....) lol.

Team Yacob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.