Check out Layla busting a move in the clip below. Note: There was no image on the laptop so I am not sure what she was focusing on. Perhaps she is amazed by the sound of MJ's voice and wondering where it is coming from. I love to see Layla really get into the music. Her head sway and deep squat moves are out of this world. Her partner isn't too shabby either.
Dance baby dance! from Kaitlin on Vimeo.
4 comments:
Love it. I dread the day she becomes aware of the camera and possibly becomes self-concious.
You think so? Where we self-concious growing up? I am sure she will go through interesting phases in her life, but all we can do is not dwell on our appearance and focus on fun. Encourage her to do what makes her feel happy even if it looks silly. I know dancing makes her (and I) feel good. One day she will tell me, "oh mom, not the camera againnn!" Oh well, I'll cherish while I can...or hide the camera/flip.
I guess most kids get to the point when they are aware of others watching (camera or not) compared to where she is when she just is completely free and doesn't care. I have a feeling she'll be her own little little freebird though!
Wow - she's already putting her hands on something and shaking her booty. LOL. This is toooo cute and her laugh is so precious. :) I know she gets those dance moves from her momma though ;)
Post a Comment