Thursday, January 15, 2009

Secrets


Surprisingly my body has been feeling pretty good and I owe it all to a few special items and practices. I'm going to give you all a few tricks, so listen closely! 1) KEEP MOVING: I walk on my lunch break for about 20-30 minutes almost every day around town and a few long walks on weekends, 2) TAKE BATHS: I take about 3 baths a week to loosen my muscles. It does wonders! Have your partner throw your towel in the dryer and bring it to you when you are ready to get out. You will be in heaven! 3) USE A PILLOW WEDGE: When I nap on the weekends and sleep each night I stick the "Boppy" pillow wedge under my belly to basically hold it upright. This little girl is getting heavy! 4) EAT SMALL MEALS AND LESS FOOD AT NIGHT: I try to eat small snacks/meals all day long and eat dinner as soon as I come home from work. The baby is taking up my stomach space so I need to be careful or I will be extremely uncomfortable. 5) SIT ON AN ATHLETIC BALL: I did away with my traditional desk chair at work and have been sitting on this huge ball all day. Pregnant or not, everyone can enjoy!

No comments: