Friday, January 30, 2009

GO STILLERS!



Love this song.... http://steelerladies.com/

I think most of you will agree that we are all completely amazed that the Steelers are playing the Cardinals in the SuperBowl. I think the entire state of Arizona is surprised that the Cards made it this far. Since almost all the people I know are not from the state of Arizona there isn't a huge amount of excitement or a sense of pride in the air. Everyone is always rooting for a different team, other than the Cardinals, but I'm sure when Sunday comes around they will jump on the bandwagon. In Pittsburgh, I'll walk through the mall on a hazy, hot, and humid day and find about half the customers walking around wearing black and gold! It's nuts (in a good way), but I guess it doesn't hurt that the burgh has 3 teams with the same uniform colors. Well, all I can say is GO STILLERS and BEAT UM' BUCKS (my dad thinks that cheer is appropriate to blurt out at any time). Yins guys are great... keep waving those Terrible Towls!

Baby jersey compliments of Tim, Emily's boyfriend! I like it so much I thought I would put it to good use until the babe comes... makes a great office decoration for now!

No comments: