I know its a little late since the first trimester has been over for a couple weeks, but I thought it would be nice to add my thoughts on how the pregnancy is going every once and a while. The picture above is a glimpse into what I see all the time. Kaitlin sleeping, before she was pregnant she would randomly take naps, but now anytime she sits down for more than 5 minutes shes out. I know she needs her rest so I don't mind, but whenever we decide to watch TV or a movie together there is a 90% chance she won't see the ending. Aside from the sleeping Kaitlin has been great. I thought there would be a lot of complaining, sickness, and cravings involved during this process but she has been a trooper. I couldn't be happier. We have a doctor appointment tomorrow so I'll make sure Kaitlin updates the blog then.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Joey - 1st Trimester Report
I know its a little late since the first trimester has been over for a couple weeks, but I thought it would be nice to add my thoughts on how the pregnancy is going every once and a while. The picture above is a glimpse into what I see all the time. Kaitlin sleeping, before she was pregnant she would randomly take naps, but now anytime she sits down for more than 5 minutes shes out. I know she needs her rest so I don't mind, but whenever we decide to watch TV or a movie together there is a 90% chance she won't see the ending. Aside from the sleeping Kaitlin has been great. I thought there would be a lot of complaining, sickness, and cravings involved during this process but she has been a trooper. I couldn't be happier. We have a doctor appointment tomorrow so I'll make sure Kaitlin updates the blog then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So Cute :)
so excited for the doctor update ;)
Glad to hear she's been a "trooper" no complaining. Just restful sleeping. But in the case that she starts getting cranking, irritable, uncomfortable, feeling extra hot from the Arizona sun and the BIG belly, hard to get around,achey. Just remember Joey, "NO RETURNS" !!!! lol. Love Ya ALL
Post a Comment