Thursday, September 4, 2008

Homemade Donut


As Joey mentioned below, my symptoms have been very mild and I believe I have been a trooper (thanks for the love, babe!). However, he may have spoken too soon. My tailbone has been sore for about a week. We mentioned this to my doctor today and she said this is perfectly normal. She suggested a few remedies including a maternity back support belt. Until I purchase one of these my homemade donut, which is just my travel pillow, will have to do! As you can see here in this picture above that I am in pain sitting in my office for over 8 hours a day! I'll sacrifice my butt for our baby any day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you don't mind sacrificing. Alot more of that coming your way....lol The makings of a Great Mother :)
Gram2b

Unknown said...

you mean that shelf booty isnt helping? Man, what am I gonna do when I get preggo?