Thursday, June 14, 2012

Faven Taking the Stage

For those who really know me, you know that I love to sing, loud. Good chance I don't know the words to the song nor do I know the correct note. Either way, I belt it when the mood strikes me. I don't need an audience, and frankly there are not many people who care to listen other than Layla and Faven. Talk about a great audience. They look at me as I sing like I have some magical power. Where does this beautiful sound come from? She sings with such passion and feeling. That's what I think they say in their heads as they stare at me with their beedy eyes. Layla even mistaken me for Beyonce on the radio. Whoa, my head got really big that afternoon until Layla thought that Justin Timberlake was Dad singing on the radio. Joey can't carry a tune. No offense, babe!

So this brings us to another video clip of a cute girl singing her little heart out. This time, Faven took the stage!



1 comment:

Megan McPeak Davis said...

About time this cutie pie starts to give her sister a run for her money in "Yacob Idol"!