I was browsing through our Vimeo account created 2 years ago and discovered that we have several videos that were viewed over 150 times. Nuts! Close family and friends must really like to laugh with (at) Layla and Faven. Granite, most views had to of been from me... second my Mom and in close third, my oldest sister, Megan. That's just my guess - I have no way of knowing who watches our clips of our silly girls. For your convenience, here are our top videos all in one place. Enjoy, I know I will.
Drum roll please....
With a whopping 231 views and my all time favorite video, I give you STRAIGHT TALK.
11 months. Singing.
At 166 views, please welcome LAYLA'S SURPRISE 2nd BIRTHDAY PARTY.
Layla 2 years
Faven 3 months
A favorite among cool Moms and all stuffed animals alike, take a second look at NURSING viewed 151 times.
Layla - 23 months
Although, not quite as many people viewed Layla's sister, 22 months her senior (that phrase just makes me laugh), let's not forget our sweetie pie, Faven staring in MORNING TALK.
Faven -10 weeks
And the crowd goes wild!
Drum roll please....
With a whopping 231 views and my all time favorite video, I give you STRAIGHT TALK.
11 months. Singing.
At 166 views, please welcome LAYLA'S SURPRISE 2nd BIRTHDAY PARTY.
Layla 2 years
Faven 3 months
A favorite among cool Moms and all stuffed animals alike, take a second look at NURSING viewed 151 times.
Layla - 23 months
Although, not quite as many people viewed Layla's sister, 22 months her senior (that phrase just makes me laugh), let's not forget our sweetie pie, Faven staring in MORNING TALK.
Faven -10 weeks
And the crowd goes wild!
No comments:
Post a Comment