![]() |
| A dip in a bucket, then a dip in a bathtub. An afternoon treat. |
Layla has always had a love for arts and crafts and now Faven does, too. Faven's craft favorites are coloring with crayons and finger painting. They also both love decorating with stickers.
The girls do a ton of different types of crafts at school and bring home some interesting pieces, too. When I was in grade school, I used to give the art projects I made in school to my two grandmas. I know they appreciated it because ten+ years later my art projects were still mounted on their walls or stuck on their refrigerator.
I have a feeling Layla and Faven may do the same as they get older (hint. hint. keep your eye out for a special package, Grammy and Pap-Pap).
![]() |
| Remember, we live in AZ so it's perfectly normal to take off your shirt in February! |
You may be wondering what special project they made on that fine afternoon? A brown box painted brown. Fancy, we know.



2 comments:
Love the new brown box and the simplicity of the project. Planning to dive into some messy finger painting soon here too.
I've learned quickly not to spend to much time preparing for any kid project. Other than decorating with stickers, their attention span ranges from 3-10 minutes on any given craft. That pretty brown box took them about 3 minutes to paint...well, brown. Good luck. I'll have to send Carter some foam stickers one of these days.
Post a Comment