Yet again, my best friend, Julie and I are pregnant at the same time! I guess great friends think alike (is that how the saying goes?). Works for us! Julie and her husband, Dean have a 23 month old daughter, Emma and is now 20 weeks pregnant with their second child (boy). Each time we talk on the phone we exclaim, "I can't believe we are pregnant...again...at the same time!" I just love having a friend who I can talk to about every step in our lives. We experienced so much in our lives just around the same time the adventures are happening. Graduating from college/graduate school, getting married, buying a house, having kids, ect. I don't have to filter what I say to Julie because she knows exactly how I am feeling. Whether it be about challenges as a working mother, our attempts to get our girls excited about pooping in the potty, or brainstorming clever birthday gift ideas for our hubbies, there is never a boring topic for us to discuss. Although we live over 2000 miles away from each other, I still feel so close to Julie...and I think Layla is starting to feel the same way about her girlfriend, Emma.
Just the four of us! 20 weeks - 28 weeks. Julie and I have been best friends since 2nd grade.I can't believe how much Emma has grown since our last date with the kids over a year ago.
Check out video of Layla and Emma as babies here.
No comments:
Post a Comment