I flew to Pittsburgh last weekend for Emily's Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Party, and to meet my nephew, Carter Kenneth Davis. I dread flying across the country especially with a layover. On my 9 hour trip to PA, I kept thinking about how nice it would be to have Layla and Joey around to keep me company. Then I thought how wonderful it is to have some "me" time. I guess I wasn't completely alone. My moving belly, lingering headaches, and ache tailbone reminded me that I DO have a little traveling buddy with me. It was all worth the 2 1/2 day trip to see my family and to celebrate Emily's special day.
The lovely McPeak girls!
Grammy McPeak can finally relax with Carter (7 weeks) after months of helping plan a fantastic Caribbean themed bridal shower.
Even the new mom and pregnant girl made it out passed 2am celebrating one of Emily's last nights out as a single lady!

Not hiding my belly very well at a club in Station Square wearing my crazy dress! 22 weeks
To read more about "Emily's Big Weekend" visit the Davis' Family blog.
Cake created by a Pittsburgh local at her in-home bakery business, Betty Rocker. The cake tasted just as good as it looked!
No comments:
Post a Comment