
Many of you read Megan and Tim's blog so this post will be very
similar to their entry titled
Practice. My 30 week pregnant sister, Megan spent her Spring Break with her niece for the second time.
Surprisingly, weather in Nova was warmer than Arizona during the second half of the week. The girls and Connor (Erin's 3 year old son) spent a half day at the Phoenix Zoo and the other half at the Scottsdale Train Park. Layla was so excited to spend every moment with Aunt Meg that she barely napped ALL week. Megan tried exhausting her by taking her to the duck pond, walking for hours on end, shopping at an outdoor mall, dying Easter eggs, and giving her lots space to run in and out of the house. Megan was at the lovely stage of her pregnancy that causes her body to ache all over. I felt her pain and decided to take the extra time off and only work half days. We finished the week at a nice Mexican
restaurant with the entire family. I think Megan's favorite part of her week was watching Layla right before her evening bath. Layla routinely walks around in the nude dancing around and posing in front of the mirror in her room. It's a sight to see. Sorry, no pictures. Layla would kill me if I posted the shots that Aunt Meg took of her.

I tried to explain to Layla that these goats are like old lazy dogs at a Dog Park.
Playschool Playground at the Phoenix Zoo. I think those were pumpkin seeds surrounding the
over sized bright orange pumpkin.


What's the Zebra's name again, Connor?
No comments:
Post a Comment