


Before Layla was born, my mom and I communicated via SKYPE, a free online face to face video service, a few times a week. Ever since Layla was born, we SKYPE almost every day (my mom calls it "skip", which is hilarious to us McPeak kids). It's great that Grandma and Pappy McPeak can see Layla grow up a dozen of states away. Joey's mom, who lives in Ethiopia, is trying to use SKYPE, but unfortunately the country doesn't have the most consistent internet connection. :( My mom and I are "Skype Happy", almost as much as Oprah Winfrey. For those who adore Oprah like I do, she uses Skype on her show everyday for a few months now. To capture a few precious moments, my mom takes still photos with this service. Pretty cool, huh! If you have a webcam and have downloaded Skype at www.skype.com, feel free to find me and call. Layla would love to meet you!
No comments:
Post a Comment