
Kevin and I on Christmas morning (31 weeks)
Joey and I went to Pittsburgh for a long Christmas weekend. Speaking of long, the flight to the burgh was painfully long. Like my dad, I can sleep any where at any time, but this trip was different. The 4+ hour flight was extremely uncomfortable. My back, hips, and butt bones were throbbing. I slept the entire way on the flight back to Arizona so I guess I broke even. Either way, it was well worth the tough travels. Since this will be the first baby of the family and my friends and siblings don't have much "exposure" at this point to pregnant women, it was fun to see the reactions when I had them place their hand on my belly to feel her kicking and rolling around. I think my 21 year old brother, Kevin (aka. little baby Keymon), was especially amused by it all. Being pregnant is strange...I have a little person growing inside me!
4 comments:
you look sooo adorable!!!
yeah you look so cute!! its getting close!
Awwww...LOL. I miss my hotel bed buddy!
P.S. House Bunny - movie of the year!
Just a little longer, can't wait!
Post a Comment