Monday, December 1, 2008

working through the aches and pains...




So I still have been trying to keep up with a workout here and there every week but now that my belly has grown a lot I am not as limber as I was a few months ago. Hiking mountains is still my workout of choice although climbing on all four over huge rocks can be difficult at times. I take lots of water breaks and thankfully Erin and Jada wait for me. Not to brag…too much… Arizona in the winter (fall and spring) is amazing. You just can’t beat 75 degree sunny weather! My lower back, closer to my right hip, is a bit achy and sleeping through the night is impossible. I just take too many trips to the bathroom and always come out disappointed. I don’t think a little tinkle is worth getting up and walking to the bathroom. She must love sitting my bladder when the sun goes down. 7 months and counting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you amaze me! :)

Unknown said...

yay darlin! You are awesome and are looking fab!