
I cannot decide if I am exactly like my dad and can sleep anywhere at any time or if the pregnancy is taking a toll on my body. I find myself knocked out around 9:00pm (at the latest) every night… even on the weekends. I sometimes feel that I am sleeping my life away but those football commentators have such soothing voices that put me down for a quick snooze in the middle of the day. Let’s just hope our baby girl can sleep just as well as her momma.
Joey is finishing up his last year in his MBA program and it doesn’t seem to be getting less demanding. He leaves the house before 7:00am and doesn’t come home until 10:30pm at night on most days of the week. Jada (our puppy) and I have been trying to keep ourselves busy in the evenings by holding a couple free weights and staring at the TV. I think that still counts as working out! Thank goodness when the baby arrives Joey will be just finishing up his thesis and final projects. I try to remind myself that him getting a higher degree will be worth it in the long run for our growing family. I think our little girl will be just as proud as I am of daddy!
1 comment:
Hey guys, it’s great that all is going well. We’re happy for you.
Camlak, Lola and Sisay
Post a Comment