Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Can't get enough food

My appetite definitely increased in the past few weeks. I usually bring my lunch and a lot of snacks to work every day but it’s just not enough. For example, today I brought string cheese, yogurt, peach, salad with chicken, carrots, granola bar, almonds, cantaloupe, and I drink lots of water. I'm actually hungry every hour - which feels like 15 minutes when I am slammed at work. I eat a good breakfast, too. By 4pm I am STARVING!I haven’t had any food cravings unless wanting a pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese at Einstein Bros. Bagel’s counts as a pregnancy craving! I love October and all the restaurants that celebrate by offering yummy fall treats! SOLD! I was thinking about posting a picture of me eating something delicious but then every time I would check the Blog I would get even more hungry just looking at the photo.

1 comment:

Haddon Family said...

your belly is adorable! enjoy the food cravings, live it up for the next 6 months, haha!