Thursday, August 7, 2008

Baby Ticker


Check back to this place on our blog site to see how far along I am. The picture and number will continuously change with time. I was disappointed in the title options provided by the company that created the "Baby Ticker" because it should really read "Yacob Baby" or "Mommy's and Daddy's Baby". Well we all know that Joey had a big part in this... :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

too fun friend, I look forward to keeping up with you this way ;)

Haddon Family said...

awesome! I love the blog

Anonymous said...

Kait- This is such a good idea! I can't wait to see your growing belly....it will amaze you how much it really does grow! I was just looking at your countdown....time will fly. I just calculated mine and I am about 60 days away.....AHHHH!!!!

Team Yacob said...

thanks for the comments! if you have any questions or blog topic ideas just let me know on here.

TJ said...

I am so excited for you two!!! I look forward to hearing more about your adventures in parenthood!